PETKUS Profile Wall Silos are a modular system designed for limited space and are ideal for the storage of grain, corn, pellets and other granular and free flowing products. Profile wall silos are space-saving, stable and economical silo systems which offer compact customer-oriented solutions with regards to load and spatial requirements. The silo cells in a modular design can be installed as a battery of silos in a row or as a block with different heights and capacities. Silo cell blocks can be integrated into steel structures.
All silos meet the same structural requirements according to EUROCODE and consist of insulated wall elements bolted with countersunk flat head screws. Fast and high-quality on site assembly without welding is possible. The cell corners form hollow cavities which are filled with concrete after finishing the installation. Maximum possible volume without additional struts is 320 m ³. Sendzimir-galvanized steel or stainless steel sheets are used for the production of the individual elements for long-lasting corrosion protection. Every silo cell is equipped with a bolted outlet hopper.
- Optional design with sendzimir-galvanized sheet steel or stainless steel
- Profiled wall units with a length of 2000 mm up to 4000 mm in a 250 mm grid
- Cell outlet hopper with a spot outlet
- Substructure, frame, ladders and operating platforms
- Complete solution including machine house (steel construction) possible
PWS Maximum cell height (m) 25 Grid (mm) 250